Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My Wedding Look


I’ve found some dresses that I like and they’re all quite different. No matter which I get it will be in a champagne color. Fortunately, I have time to decide. Opinions?
#1. I love the satin, the lace & illusion top, & the sleeves. It’s modest but sexy at the same time.
#2. It’s a bit 40’s, which I love! The brocade skirt, sequin bodice, & chiffon sleeves are a glamorous combination. 
#3. I absolutely love the leaf pattern lace on this one. The illusion top is pretty & would make me feel less worried about any pop out accidents. It also has a lace up back which is something I really like, not just for the appearance but for the better fit.
#4. I think the wrapped bodice and draped panel on the front would be flattering, and the hand made flowers add a special touch.
#5. This one just looks so elegant & luxurious to me! The pleating on the front & lace up back would make it a flattering fit.

These hairstyles are all similar, a loose updo with some wisps or curls framing the face. I want to add a hair vine or comb with gold & pearls. Since I’m not wearing a veil or hat I can have a more elaborate hairstyle.  

I’m sticking with low heels. The old girls can’t handle high heels anymore, champagne satin w/ a rhinestone clip will work well. My jewelry I want to be gold & pearls. I really like the necklace that’s kind of offset, but I can’t decide that until I decide on the dress. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Stars for the 4th of July

I decided to go with a theme of stars and to make my first shaker cards for the 4th. I found the small star shaker dies and the Paper Rose S...