Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Woodford Inn


We went to the Woodford Inn today and have decided that it’s the place! We know the food is great and the rooms are really nice. Kim, the Manager, has been absolutely awesome about getting me any information I need and will act as “day of” coordinator, which is worth a lot

 

We plan to have the ceremony in the front yard and the reception in the main dining room. 



They have live music in the pavilion on Saturday nights, so we can listen to their band for free!


I like the idea that we and our families can stay there and spend time together without worrying about transportation, etc. Everything will be convenient. We have a block of rooms reserved. Todd & I get the honeymoon suite of course! It’s close to a number of Bourbon distilleries, just one thing to keep the family entertained during the day.  

One major goal accomplished!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Stars for the 4th of July

I decided to go with a theme of stars and to make my first shaker cards for the 4th. I found the small star shaker dies and the Paper Rose S...