Sunday, June 5, 2022

Father’s Day 2022

For Father’s Day this year I pretty much copied a card from Norene Borys for Altenew. It involved some techniques I haven’t used before and I learned a lot. It actually took me 3 tries to get them to turn out good enough to send. Here’s mine:


I haven’t done much with masking before, so this was a learning experience. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be.  I’m not much of an artist, so the extra leaves & the watercoloring aren’t as good as I’d like, and I didn’t add any sketching on the bird itself.  It’s a cute stamp, and overall I’m happy with how it finally turned out. 

I’ll be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says: It’s Up In The Air and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says: Little Critters.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stars for the 4th of July

I decided to go with a theme of stars and to make my first shaker cards for the 4th. I found the small star shaker dies and the Paper Rose S...