Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wedding Inspiration

We’ve decided on Navy Blue & Champagne with pearl & gold accents for our wedding color palette.  OK, I chose them & Todd said that’s fine.  😘

I’ve collected a lot of pictures for inspiration.







































I love the double swoop of fabric on this arch, and the 2 flower arrangements on the top. This tux w/ a champagne vest & tie would look great on Todd.


Centerpiece w/ hydrangeas, hanging strands of crystals on arch, blue & gold invitations, dress for Talia, finalist dress for me.








































I like this invitation style. The dress is gorgeous! It’s one of my finalimsts. I also really like the navy “ruffles” on this cake.





























'











The round menu on the gold charger looks cool. Flowers, invitations, earrings for Talia?









































Love this necklace if I need one, brooches in bouquet, navy flowers on the cake, gold mercury glass, votives for flowers, pearls in candleholders.



Pearl strands hanging from bouquet, getting these cuff links for Todd, great dress for Talia, finalist dress for me, definitely our cake topper but in gold.



Corsage & Boutonnière, hair ornament, wedding dress.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Stars for the 4th of July

I decided to go with a theme of stars and to make my first shaker cards for the 4th. I found the small star shaker dies and the Paper Rose S...